We’re excited to announce we have the following position available:
Casual Music Therapist
We’re excited to announce that we’re seeking an additional Registered Music Therapist to join our team as a casual employee. With the growth in current clinical caseload we envision that this position will increase over time.
Working within a Specialist Medical Centre and with a multi-discipinary team we value high standards of patient care and programs. As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for one-on-one sessions with clients within our purposefully designed clinic space, and lead group sessions within the local community of North Lakes, Redcliffe and Petrie.
As a Music Therapist in this position, you will possess the following attributes:
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional in conduct – punctuality, attire
- Most of all that you enjoy what you do!
We understand that there are many different levels of experience and so we will assist in shaping the clinicial caseload to suit. No matter how many years experience however, we value mentorship, feedback and learning so we invest time, energy and nurture of our therapists so that we can all continue to grow, develop and mature as therapists.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Learning and championing our approach and values
- Planning and running sessions to deliver functional goal-based outcomes
- Writing clear and succinct case notes
- Master of Music Therapy.
- You must have an active Blue Card for Queensland (or be willing to get one before commencement).
- Have a drivers license and vehicle for travel to off-site group sessions.
- $34/hr + super
- Vehicle travel allowance to travel from clinic to off-site sessions
Note: This role is covered by the “Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010 [MA000027]” award.